Pages

Friday, November 8, 2013

My First Post!

Hey everyone! I'm so excited to share my personal meal plans with you. Writing a blog is something I've thought about doing for a long time, and I think this is something that everyone can use. Meal planning takes a lot of time and effort, time you could be using for something else. How does having someone do it for you sound? How about for free? That's where I come in. Each week I will post separate menus for Bi-Lo and Publix. These will be based on Chattanooga, TN area sales; however, they are cheap meals that can be used for anyone. You can even use cheaper brands/coupons for even more savings! I look forward to hearing feedback from each of you as I start sharing a passion of mine and helping your family eat well while saving money. xoxo Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment